safely).

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak
"Welcome to the Czech Republic. Bring your own lifeboats."
Re: new dcetest.nasl [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 01:15:20PM +0200, Pavel Kankovsky wrote:
> The bad news is it is still too slow despite my attempts to optimize it.
> We need a faster NASL interpreter...And better NASL builtins (e.g. a

Michel has been working on one, but his developements are stalled
(Michel ?). You can checkout the NASL2 branch in the CVS repository,
most of the work has been done (if you want to help ;)

-- Renaud
Re: new dcetest.nasl [ In reply to ]
Renaud Deraison <deraison@nessus.org> writes:

> Michel has been working on one, but his developements are stalled

Well, that was not an emergency, was it?
A new NASL interpretor will mean a major Nessus version.

> most of the work has been done

I just have to exterminate the remaining 999 bugs and check that the
new version is not too incompatible with the previous one :-\
I should also add a couple of new features but this should not be a
problem.

> (if you want to help ;)

Not too fast please! This is work in progress and merging versions on
moving code is a pain in the back.