government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but
a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both."
--James Madison
Re: cisco tftp [ In reply to ]
"John Lampe" <j_lampe@bellsouth.net> writes:

> anyone got a cisco device running IOS 11.1 thru 11.3 w/tftp?
> The script below should work, but I don't have the equipment to verify...

Why did you use forge_ip_packet instead of open_sock_udp?!
Re: cisco tftp [ In reply to ]
brain fart ;-)

...plus, I cut-and-pasted from ike_check.nasl...

it's a moot point, at any rate, as Renaud commited a check which uses SNMP
to find the version of IOS...

John Lampe
https://f00dikator.hn.org/

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their
own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular