Mailing List Archive

ssl_ciphers.c
Attached is a modified version of ssl_ciphers.c. The changes make it report the bit levels for the various ranges reported in the
output, so that instead of saying just things like "strong ciphers" it says "strong (greater than 90 bit) ciphers". Minor, but a bit more exact
so that reading the report you know what is defined as "weak", "medium" and "strong".

It compiles and runs fine (on 1.2.1), but this is my first foray into C plugins, so let me know if I've messed it up :)

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net/
Nikto Scanner, Default Passwords/Ports/SSIDs & more