Going on with the mailbox flush...
This bug is very similar to teh "Guild FTP" directory traversal, which
was already tested by Nessus.
Re: EFTP directory traversal [ In reply to ]
On Friday 14 December 2001 05:00 am, Michel Arboi wrote:
> Going on with the mailbox flush...
> This bug is very similar to teh "Guild FTP" directory traversal, which
> was already tested by Nessus.

This plugin only works if the FTP Root is on the C drive, which is usually
not the case with FTP servers (people like to put all their juarez on a
different partition). What about checking the banner if the retrieval of
autoexec.bat doesnt work?
Re: EFTP directory traversal [ In reply to ]
H D Moore <hdm@digitaloffense.net> writes:

> This plugin only works if the FTP Root is on the C drive, which is usually
> not the case with FTP servers (people like to put all their juarez on a
> different partition). What about checking the banner if the retrieval of
> autoexec.bat doesnt work?

OK. New version...
Re: EFTP directory traversal [ In reply to ]
I shouldn't write NASL scripts so "early" in the morning. Sorry...
Fixed the comments & the reports.