Comments/help appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
Re: Allaire JRUN Cross Site Scripting Check [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris,

better use a loop - updated version is attached

Had no time to test, but it should work (tm) ...

Regards,
Felix Huber

Felix Huber, Security Consultant, Webtopia
Guendlinger Str.2, 79241 Ihringen - Germany
huberfelix@webtopia.de (07668) 951 156 (phone)
http://www.webtopia.de (07668) 951 157 (fax)
(01792) 205 724 (mobile)