Mailing List Archive

Problems with database integration
Pardon me if this has been covered, but my check of the list archive
didn't show me the path.

I have finally found time to experiement with the SQL integration. I
downloaded 2.2.2a and applied the nessus-core.db-patch.diff file. There
were no errors, and I compiled (using --with-mysql) without a problem.
I am using MySQL 4.1. I created the database, but did not create the
tables. I did set up the configuration file to do this for me, but
when I scan, the tables are not created. No errors are recorded in the
nessusd.messages file. Scans are successful.

Does the db_make_tables option not work? Is there some place I should
look for additional insight... some log file or ??

Thanks in advance,
-Ds