SECNAP Network Security www.secnap.com
scheidell@secnap.net / 1+561.368.9561, 1131
Sales: 866-SECNAPNET / 866.732.6276
Re: hydra 2.2 [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:38:24AM -0500, Michael S. Scheidell wrote:
> I noticed that hydra 2.2 has been released, and it looks like nessus is currently using hydra 1.7.
>
> If there much porting needed to make it a plugin, or was it easy?

That was a little tricky, but I sent most of my diffs to Van Hauser (the
author) and he was quite supportive to have a Nessus plugin made from
his work, so he may have included them.

I'll probably have a closer look at hydra when I come back from
vacations(*), in a few days.

-- Renaud

(*) Yup, I'm checking mail while I'm on vacations. What a geek!
Re: hydra 2.2 [ In reply to ]
Michael S. Scheidell wrote:

>I noticed that hydra 2.2 has been released, and it looks like nessus is currently using hydra 1.7.
>
>If there much porting needed to make it a plugin, or was it easy?

Could you please test the new version in the CVS?. It should work fine
with hydra 2.2.

Regards

Javi