Mailing List Archive

Nessus has a bugtracking system again (finally!)
Hi there,

I restored the use of a bug tracking system for Nessus - it's available
at

http://bugs.nessus.org/

Please, from now on, when something does not work, fill a bug over
there so that we can keep track of it and eventually produce a much
cleaner version of Nessus.

I know I should have installed a bug tracking system much earlier. There
was one in the past, but the server it was running on has been
unplugged quite abruptly, so we could not do a smooth transfer. So,
after a looong time, I decided to re-install one from scratch, and see
if it is of any help.

-- Renaud