to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the Priority Health Information
Services Department at (616) 942-0954.
Re: orientation needed [ In reply to ]
FYI: We use the XML versions of those reports, parse the XML and store
the results into a Database.

A DB is far better for metrics and stats.

>And, is there any documentation to help a newbie get oriented in the
source tree?

Yea. Turn of code optimization, turn on "-g" for gcc compilers, and
step through the code with a good debugger. DDD is a good GUI debugger.

Erik

RE: orientation needed [ In reply to ]
> >And, is there any documentation to help a newbie get
> oriented in the
> source tree?
>
> Yea. Turn of code optimization, turn on "-g" for gcc compilers, and
> step through the code with a good debugger. DDD is a good
> GUI debugger.

Er... thanks. This reminds me of a story a friend used to tell about his
favorite Chinese restaurant in London. When a group of clueless americans,
after having waited in a corner for 20 minutes to be seated, finally
confronted a member of the staff, they were loudly told, "Wait too long!
Food not so good! You go home now!"