Mailing List Archive

NessusWX 1.4.5 available
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that NessusWX 1.4.5 has been released.

This build is now an official release of NessusWX like Victor
Kirhenshtein let me be the new maintener of NessusWX.

Here are the changes in 1.4.5 :

New features
--------------

- Added "silent dependencies" option to only show results about
selected plugins. This feature will be in Nessus 2.4 and 2.2.3 (server
side) but works with previous version too (client side)
- Summary are disabled by default in reports

Changes
---------

- Low as been changed to Medium in reports
- NOTE are reported as NOTE and not as WARNING

Bug fixes

- Fix crash in result list
- Fix maximum count of plugins to work with Nessus 2.2.x
- Fix crash in snmp scan

NessusWX can be downloaded at http://nessuswx.nessus.org

I hope everyone will enjoy this new version.

Thanks,

Nicolas