Details of the forthcoming December 4th 1994 meeting are located here.

:-)

- paul
Re: iepg home page [ In reply to ]

> Bill,
>
> You're suggestion for Dave Siegel to look at the IEPG home page revealed
> that its just a tad out-of-date:
>
> Details of the forthcoming December 4th 1994 meeting are located here.
>
> :-)
>
> - paul

All very true. However... it also includes nifty things like
Operational Advisories, peering models and other useful stuff.
Perhaps we can get this page more up to date...

--bill
Re: iepg home page [ In reply to ]
> You're suggestion for Dave Siegel to look at the IEPG home page revealed
> that its just a tad out-of-date:
>
> Details of the forthcoming December 4th 1994 meeting are located here.

Additionally, the amount of information there is quite small...some of
it is newer...the pointer to the CIDR FAQ is broken, and yes, there is
some *really* out of date stuff there. ;-)

However, it might be a good place to start. All it needs is a bit of
sprucing up, and some more material.

Dave

--
Dave Siegel Sr. Network Engineer, RTD Systems & Networking
(520)623-9663 Network Consultant -- Regional/National NSPs
Re: iepg home page [ In reply to ]
I'm sorry but I ran out of steam on that page some time ago and it got
overtaken by events. I'm more than happy to spruce it up and I'd be
grateful for any assistance in this effort.

thanks,

Geoff Huston

(current custodian of http://www.iepg.org)