are effectively down.

--

-Chris (cgarner@westnet.net)
Re: Utah outage [ In reply to ]

> You know if Sprint is gutsy enough (maybe customer centered would be a
> better word?) to do this, why can't MCI?

Insert <almost everyone else> instead of MCI and you have a very good question.
I know NSI has an outage list, and we used NSR's back in the NSFnet days.
I do commend Sprint & NSI for notifying other providers of major outages.

Larry Plato
I speak only for myself
Re: Utah outage [ In reply to ]
On that note, NSI was key for us figuring out what
was really going on at MAE-EAST wrt the outages there.

Sean.