John Conley - Covenant - Network Engineer - 423.463.3342

This communication and the information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. As a recipient of this email, you are responsible for screening its contents and the contents of any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization sending this communication and its affiliates accept no liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Disclaimer

Re: AT&T ARIN Contact [ In reply to ]
Hi John,

If you CC: hostmaster@arin.net<mailto:hostmaster@arin.net> on the email to ipadmin-bell@att.com<mailto:ipadmin-bell@att.com>, ARIN will reach out to them and if the entries are not removed in 7 days ARIN will remove them for you.

Thanks,
John S.
ARIN CCO

I have a few old netblocks that were allocated to my company back in the early 2010s that our security vendor is requiring us to either secure or remove from being registered to us. I've been unable to reach anyone at ipadmin-bell@att.com, and the number listed isn't connected anymore.

does anyone have some contact info at ATT/Bell for getting these records corrected?