The phone number for their NOC on PeeringDB doesn't work or make sense
and e-mails are ignored.

Thank you
Re: Claro Brazil contact [ In reply to ]
Hey Scott, I validated those to be correct. They said Dany is the right contact. Did you try e-mailing him?

Pedro

Re: Claro Brazil contact [ In reply to ]
Thanks, indeed Dany just got back to us via e-mail.

Are you sure the phone number is correct ? +55 is Brazil , 21 is Rio
but it's written 3 times in a row ( +5521212129004230100 ). In any
case, I tried calling the number and it gave an error.

Re: Claro Brazil contact [ In reply to ]
> On 15 Mar 2024, at 20:15, Scott Q. <qmail@top-consulting.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks, indeed Dany just got back to us via e-mail.

Glad to know!

> Are you sure the phone number is correct ? +55 is Brazil , 21 is Rio but it's written 3 times in a row ( +5521212129004230100 ). In any case, I tried calling the number and it gave an error.

Claro acquired Embratel, an operator whose code is 21 - their number is actually 21212900. Then you add Rio and Brazil and get +55 21 21212900. But I have no idea about the extra digits…

Re: Claro Brazil contact [ In reply to ]
Hey there,

It seems like Claro's NOC phone number is all good in PeeringDB -
https://www.peeringdb.com/net/2680

Simply dial +552121212900, and a member of the NOC team will promptly
assist you.

Alessandro Martins

Re: Claro Brazil contact [ In reply to ]
Thanks, already got confirmation there is an issue.

For all others chasing this, there is a routing issue between Arelion
and Claro. Claro is aware and working on the issue.