Mailing List Archive

Get Ready for NANOG 90! Socials, Hackathon, Committee Nominations + DEI Speaker
*Get Ready for NANOG 90!*
*NANOG 90 will Kick Off MONDAY! *

NANOG 90 will fully upload next week!

Sync your calendars, check out the venue floor map + more. *Can't make it
in person? There is still time to register virtually! *

*REGISTER NOW <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/>Check out our NANOG 90
Social Lineup!*

We have an excellent lineup of daily Socials for NANOG 90!

This is your opportunity to connect, brainstorm, and reflect on tech talks
with the other pros in your industry.

*VIEW NOW <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/socials/>*

*Committee Nominations are Still Open! **Committee Nominations will Remain
Open Until Tues. 13, Feb. *

We are looking for volunteers with valuable expertise and insight to
contribute to one of our seven diverse committees.

Check out more info and nominate TODAY!

*MORE INFO *
<https://nanog.org/members/elections/committee-nomination-process/>
*Check out our DEI Speaker + DEI Lunch! *

Don't miss our DEI Speaker, Wesley Faulkner, co-host of the "Just Work"
podcast and sr. community manager NAMER at AWS.

Faulkner will present "Neurodiversity in the Workplace," followed by
further discussion during the DEI Luncheon.

*VIEW AGENDA * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-90/agenda/>

*Committee Nominations are Still Open!*
*Committee Nominations will Remain Open Until Tues. 13, Feb.*

We are looking for volunteers with valuable expertise and insight to
contribute to one of our seven diverse committees.

Check out more info and nominate TODAY!

*MORE INFO *
<https://nanog.org/members/elections/committee-nomination-process/>

*It's Not Too Late to Sign Up for Hackathon!*
*Hacking Will Take Place This Sun.,11 February*

*Theme: *New Year - New Hack Format!

The NANOG 90 Hackathon will focus on "Problem Solving/Troubleshooting"
competitions. *It's not too late to sign up - we can't wait to see you
there!*

*LEARN MORE * <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90-hackathon/>