Mailing List Archive

NANOG 90 Keynote: Abstract Ponderings - A Ten-Year Retrospective with Google's Rob Shakir + More
*NANOG 90 Keynote: Abstract Ponderings**A Ten-Year Retrospective with
Google's Rob Shakir*

Rob Shakir, a senior staff software engineer for Google, will be a keynote
speaker at NANOG's upcoming 90th community-wide conference.

"We've got various internal company systems that use Open Config. It's now
the time to step back and ask, 'Are we doing this right, and what did we do
wrong?'" he said.

*READ NOW
<https://nanog.org/stories/articles/nanog-90-keynote-abstract-ponderings/>*

*Check out the NANOG 90 Social Lineup! *

NANOG Socials are your opportunity to get to know your peers in the
industry + foster important relationships in a relaxed, casual, and fun
environment.

*VIEW NOW <https://nanog.org/events/nanog-90/socials/>*

*NANOG 90 Talks Not to Miss *

*BGP in 2023* w/ Geoff Huston
*Panel: Network Automation Showdown: Go vs. Python* - see agenda
*Greenlight - Community Assets Evolving to Meet Customer's Needs* w/
Linwood Tyndall
*Is there a Genuine Need for ML/AI in the Internet and Networking?* w/ JP
Vasseur

*SEE FULL AGENDA <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-90/agenda/>*
*Register Now for N90 Hackathon! *
*Networking Opportunities, Hands-On Learning, + Fun! *

Theme: New Year - New Hack Format!

The NANOG 90 Hackathon will focus on "Problem Solving/Troubleshooting"
competitions. During this Hackathon, teams will collaborate to solve the
posed problems.

Scoring will be based on network reachability and how fast participants
solve the problems. Prizes will be provided to the top finishers!

*REGISTER NOW * <https://www.nanog.org/events/nanog-90/>