it's -3c here, so i guess the clue level is going down as well
as the temp.

randy
Re: okta probing [ In reply to ]
One username I use is very similar to a common name in another language. I
deal with an amazing amount of mistaken login/spam/account resets. I am
considering just changing my username as that would be easier. I am used to
spear-phishing stuff but the honest mistake emails are super annoying.
Several situations looked like people new to technology and just unsure of
their email/phone/other.

--
- Andrew "lathama" Latham -
Re: okta probing [ In reply to ]
I think this is a new form of dDOS and it is sometimes performed by Bots.

What they are achieving is annoying you. From your post, it appears to be working.

It’s also possible (depending on the account name) that it’s a mistype.

Owen