lrosas0071@gmail.com" and provide me with a link to reset my password.

Regards

Luiz Rosas
Re: Password Reset [ In reply to ]
On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:23?AM, Luiz Rosas <lrosas0071@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I'm trying to reset a password for username "guga0071", but the email address that is attached to this account I no longer have access to. Can you please update my account with the new email address "lrosas0071@gmail.com" and provide me with a link to reset my password.
Regards
Luiz Rosas

I’m sure you will receive a colorful assortment of password reset links now.Please be mindful of any links you click to make sure they are real. This should have been done in private.
Norm

Re: Password Reset [ In reply to ]
You'll have to do your own workhttps://mailman.nanog.org/mailman/listinfo/nanog"]https://mailman.nanog.org/mailman/listinfo/nanog"]NANOG Info Pagehttps://mailman.nanog.org/mailman/listinfo/nanog"]mailman.nanog.orghttps://mailman.nanog.org/mailman/listinfo/nanog"]

-- J. Hellenthal
The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.
Re: Password Reset [ In reply to ]
Thanks, I'll check it out.

--

Luiz Rosas