http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest-IX
http://www.midwest-ix.com
Re: PCH Contact? [ In reply to ]
> On Dec 19, 2023, at 15:22, Mike Hammett <nanog@ics-il.net> wrote:
> Has something happened at PCH to reduce their responsiveness? They used to be really good, but it's been tough hearing back from them this year.

Offhand, I’m not able to see any tickets with your name on them… Can you give me a specific ticket number that you’re referencing?

As always, we can be reached on noc@pch.net (general) or dns@pch.net (DNS services) or peering@pch.net (interconnection). The ticket queue isn’t longer than usual, we’re handling an average of 60 tickets per day right now, not particularly different than this time last year, or the year before. Happy to help however we can.

-Bill
Re: PCH Contact? [ In reply to ]
I responded offlist.

-----