Anyone know who Sling TV is using for geolocation, or have a contact at Sling that can help? We acquired a /19 in July that we just started pushing out to customers, it is still geolocating back to the previous owner on Sling TV, despite publishing the prefix in our geofeed. Checked the usual lists with no luck.

Thanks,
Tim
Re: Sling TV Geolocation [ In reply to ]
(long overdue) Follow up on this ? after plenty of emails, phone calls, and research, and our poor customers having to watch the Packer game, I was able to find out that Sling is using Digital Envoy/DigitalElement for geolocation... I assume the info on https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/ should work for this, but I am waiting for hear back from said geolocation vendor with an answer.

Thanks,
Tim