Mailing List Archive

OSP Management
On that note, what do you all use for managing OSP? We have been attempting
to stand up PatchManager for quite some time, and find it a good product,
but the billions of options can be overwhelming....

michael brooks
Sr. Network Engineer
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
michael.brooks@adams12.org
"flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

--
This is a staff email account managed by Adams 12 Five Star Schools.  This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
Re: OSP Management [ In reply to ]
For our own plant, we use https://mapitright.com/ For managing my collections of others' maps, I use ArcGIS. Map It Right does all of the slack loops, splice maps, etc. ArcGIS just loads for me a bunch of layers of network map.

-----