Mailing List Archive

ESPN streaming issues
Anyone have a contact for ESPN or can someone contact me off list?
Have a good amount of IP space that just started reporting the IP is
out of the country.

Thanks
Re: ESPN streaming issues [ In reply to ]
Check your blocks on the various databases here and see which ones are reporting as out of the country:
https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/"]https://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/"]IP Geolocation and VPN Resourceshttps://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/"]thebrotherswisp.comhttps://thebrotherswisp.com/index.php/geo-and-vpn/"]
Then follow-up with those individual DBs to get the locations corrected.
You should be all set.
-Mike