Mailing List Archive

8830 Complex Drive Datacenter in San Diego - Anyone Else Affected
Several carriers went down around 7am this morning, all tied to
a datacenter in San Diego that has apparently shut down. Sad to
see that place go, good guys ran it but there are several carriers that
bit the bullet on us today due to that place closing down. Seems every
one of them is grasping to get their connections migrated out and customers
back online. We do not have gear there but I guess some of our carriers did.
Lots of dark fiber enters there from several providers.
Thank the lord for path diversity. :-)

Norman
Mexico Internet Exchange
619-319-7055 (I prefer WhatsApp or Text if you do too.)