LI: linkedin.com/in/gushi
Site: http://www.gushi.org
---------------------------
Re: Someone (with clue) from GoDaddy, please pick up the red courtesy phone? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 2:07?PM Dan Mahoney (Gushi)
<danm@prime.gushi.org> wrote:

> Hey there.
>
> I hate that I only use NANOG for this, but it seems right now
> that my day job can't add an additional nameserver to our NS-set.
>
> There's no email support or ticket system, and I've been told several
> untrue things about how the DNS and SRS work in text-based chat, and I
> Need An Adult.

Does that include stating that Premium DNS is required to add DS
records to parent delegations even with no GoDaddy DNS servers
involved ?

Rubens
Re: Someone (with clue) from GoDaddy, please pick up the red courtesy phone? [ In reply to ]
Hey Dan,

Sent you a PM on this.  There is also the dns affinity group within the
Nanog Community platform, which I have been given Admin rights too.

Couldn't hurt to start posting DNS specific stuff @
<https://community.nanog.org/c/dns/45> in the Halls of NANOG. OARC and
NANOG are solid partners, and colocate events OFTEN, so its a great
place for DNS @ NANOG if you will.
I have facilitated more than a few connections to the DNS world there.

Thanks,

Steve Sullivan
Membership Coordinator
OARC Mattermost Chat: @stevos