Mailing List Archive

Re: [External] Re: Caveat emptor: avoid Inseego 5G products unless you still believe in classful routing
v6 support is good, actually! I am using it to good effect.

The classful part is very surprising. This site doesn't use a lot of v4 so
I hadn't given that much thought.

--
Hunter Fuller (they)
Router Jockey