ben@6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ
Re: Telecom billing in 2020 [ In reply to ]
Depends on what you are looking for. Do you need radius authentication?
Workforce management and scheduling? Trouble ticketing? Integrated network
monitoring?

WISPS use Sonar, Powercode, or VISP.NET
CLEC's user Rev.io, OneBill, Logisense

Re: Telecom billing in 2020 [ In reply to ]
What harm can rolling one's own do, especially grafted onto the back of analogue exchanges?

On Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:00:18 -0600

--
Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider@gmx.com>
Re: Telecom billing in 2020 [ In reply to ]
I’ll just write something in FORTRAN real quick…. :)
-Ben

ben@6by7.net <mailto:ben@6by7.net>

Re: Telecom billing in 2020 [ In reply to ]
Piker.

If it ain’t COBOL it ain’t got props.

..Allen

Re: Telecom billing in 2020 [ In reply to ]
Oh come now.  LISP or assembler.  Maybe TCL.

..Miles

On 8/18/20 11:38 AM, Allen Kitchen wrote:
> Piker.
>
> If it ain’t COBOL it ain’t got props.
>
> ..Allen
>

> On Aug 18, 2020, at 10:32, Ben Cannon <ben@6by7.net
> <mailto:ben@6by7.net>> wrote:
>
>> I’ll just write something in FORTRAN real quick….  :)
>> -Ben
>>
>> Ms. Benjamin PD Cannon, ASCE
>> 6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
>> CEO
>> ben@6by7.net <mailto:ben@6by7.net>
>> "The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications
>> company in the world.”
>> FCC License KJ6FJJ
>>

>>> On Aug 18, 2020, at 3:57 AM, Large Hadron Collider
>>> <large.hadron.collider@gmx.com
>>> <mailto:large.hadron.collider@gmx.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What harm can rolling one's own do, especially grafted onto the back
>>> of analogue exchanges?

>>> --
>>> Large Hadron Collider <large.hadron.collider@gmx.com
>>> <mailto:large.hadron.collider@gmx.com>>

In practice, there is. .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why. ... unknown