Mailing List Archive

Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as on Amazon
Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as the Amazon App store.

If you have an Android TV device, go to play.google.com, search for
MythTV or leanfront. You can select devices to install it on.

If you have a Fire TV device, go to amazon.com and search for MythTV or
leanfront, and select devices to install on.

Thank you to all who volunteered for the google closed test. Those who
tested need not reinstall, they will automatically get updates from now
on from the play store.

For google play, if you previously installed an apk that I posted for
download, you DO NOT need to uninstall. The play store will upgrade your
already installed build.

For Amazon, you DO need to uninstall the apk that I posted for download,
before you can install the amazon store build.

Note: It is not available from the play store for Android phones and
tablets. In my opinion it does not work well with those devices.

Peter

Re: Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as on Amazon [ In reply to ]
On 1/29/24 14:56, Peter Bennett wrote:
> Leanfront is now on the Google Play Store as well as the Amazon App store.
>
> If you have an Android TV device, go to play.google.com, search for
> MythTV or leanfront. You can select devices to install it on.
>
> If you have a Fire TV device, go to amazon.com and search for MythTV or
> leanfront, and select devices to install on.
>
> Thank you to all who volunteered for the google closed test. Those who
> tested need not reinstall, they will automatically get updates from now
> on from the play store.
>
> For google play, if you previously installed an apk that I posted for
> download, you DO NOT need to uninstall. The play store will upgrade your
> already installed build.
>
> For Amazon, you DO need to uninstall the apk that I posted for download,
> before you can install the amazon store build.
>
> Note: It is not available from the play store for Android phones and
> tablets. In my opinion it does not work well with those devices.
>
> Peter

Thank you Peter for your work on this and for going the extra distance
to get it in the app stores.