Mailing List Archive

Slave Backend
Thanks to James A. (eh), I now have a functional backend on a RPi 4 with
two HDHR dual tuners, on 24/7. Is it possible to make my Lenovo with two
PCIe tuner cards a slave backend that the Pi can wake as required?
I did "remove --purge mythtv-backend" from the Lenovo and re-configured the
frontend to access the Pi (more pleasing graphic results), but I haven't
found specific documentation for configuring the slave. There seems to be
some residual files because installing the backend without database, still
finds the old configuration and really mucks things up. Ideas,
documentation or direction greatly appreciated. Daryl