Mailing List Archive

Re: No video on playback or watching, TV after OS, upgrade
Just a closure on this thread.

Turned out to be nVidia setting as to which of the two monitors is set
as primary. Neither of them was. When I set one of them as primary video
on mythfrontend worked. Other one did not for some reason.

Thanks to faginbagin for helping with narrowing down.