Mailing List Archive

dependence on XMLTV package in MythTV
Maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong, but here goes.

Schedules Direct seems to be the best way to get a detailed EPG for MythTV.
To use SD you need to use XMLTV.

For Ubuntu based distros XMLTV is supported and can be installed as a
package. On others it's hit and miss. I've had issues on Fedora at one
time, Opensuse Tumbleweed, and Archlinux on occasion.

Recently I tried to install XMLTV from the AUR on an ArchlinuxARM system
and just about all required PERL packages were not found anymore in the
AUR. In the past this worked. Only a few packages warn about not for ARM,
but could be built and when you did it worked. But not yesterday.

Is it even possible to package a grabber so it could just be installed as a
flatpak or Appimage? For me all I need is

tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite.

Jim A