Mailing List Archive

Test
Sorry, having some email trouble...

DSP
Re: test [ In reply to ]
Ok thanks, Just didn't see any responses from an earlier post, glad to
know it was just me. Thanks

Re: test [ In reply to ]
You're still here.

Sorry if you were having an existenstial problem. It may be an issue
with your mail client not returning submitted messages as new ones or
something like that. Gmail does this.

Then again, you may want to consult a philosopher just to be sure. But
as far as I can see, you are here and your messages are being heard.
(But who's to say that mine are?)
Re: test [ In reply to ]
No wonder I was confused about whether my posts were actually getting
posted!

Re: test [ In reply to ]
Hoi Jack,

The same here, things seem to work flawless. The last mail was 13-07
18:11 CET. Or everybody is on holiday! ;-)

Wednesday, July 19, 2023, 12:26:52 AM, you wrote:

> On Tue, 2023-07-18 at 17:16 -0500, Jack McGee wrote:
>> I have not received email from this list since last Thursday.  Am I
>> still subscribed and the list is just low traffic?

> Seems to be low traffic this week. This is the first email I have
> received since Thursday as well.

> David

Tot mails,
Hika mailto:hikavdh@gmail.com