holes and I need advice on what to also add, or what may be unclear.

Thanks,

--Brandon
Re: Linux HTPC how-to draft finished [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:12:25AM -0600, Brandon Beattie wrote:

> I have finished my Linux HTPC how-to draft. If anyone has time to
> review it I would appreciate it.

I'm usually the local spelling and grammar police at work and home. Not
sure if you are hoping for that kind of feedback ("your" vs. "you're",
"loose" vs. "lose"), but if so, I'd be willing to send that stuff offlist.
:-)

First impression: nice resource!

Russ
Re: Linux HTPC how-to draft finished [ In reply to ]
I could use that help yes. Grammer has not always been my forte. :)

--Brandon

RE: Linux HTPC how-to draft finished [ In reply to ]
> I could use that help yes. Grammer has not always been my forte. :)

That's "Grammar"...

...Sorry couldn't resist... :-)

RE: Linux HTPC how-to draft finished [ In reply to ]

s/Grammer/Grammar/

Neither has spelling, apparently :-)

-JAC