live tv is a God-send!!

Thanks everyone especially Isaac.

Jay

re: strange - No audio until channel change [ In reply to ]
RE: re: strange - No audio until channel change [ In reply to ]
> This is a known ivtv bug. See
> "http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/tiki-page.php?pageName=rh9pvr250#ivtv".

I'm pretty sure he isn't using the ivtv driver (at least he didn't reference
it explicitly, though he did mention a non-ivtv driver card).

Also note: The latest ivtv drivers shouldn't have the sound problem.

--
Anduin Withers
Re: re: strange - No audio until channel change [ In reply to ]
That's correct, I'm just using plain 'ol bttv. I may try pulling down myth
CVS first or wait for .11 before nagging Isaac about it. Also, I don't know
of a way to be sure that this is a problem with MythTV exactly. However,
like I said, XawTV works flawlessly while aplay'ing /dev/dsp, which I assume
is what MythTV is essentially doing.

Any ideas for a course of action?

Thanks again,

Jay