(https://sourceforge.net/projects/viaexp/)

Anyone know if the methods used by the xine developers could be put into
practice here?
Re: "New Linux player optimised for CLE266 chipset" [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 05 August 2003 11:16 pm, Brian Z wrote:
> Hi all,
<snip>
> Anyone know if the methods used by the xine developers could be put into
> practice here?

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-August/011184.html

Sure, I suppose it _was_ only 2 days ago....

Isaac
Re: "New Linux player optimised for CLE266 chipset" [ In reply to ]
Isaac, do you see any possibility that the hardware decoding of those
VIA chips will be used in the (near) future?
What would be the ideal situation to make this happen? (what needs to be
done by whom)

Cheers,
-Tako