break points because mythcommflag doesn't see anything that needs to be
tagged, and some of these files used to import things just fine.

-Chris

Re: "z" (import commercial cutlist) still doesn't workin cvs [ In reply to ]
Chris Petersen said:
> trying to do a little editing, and would like to be able to use the
> autodetected commercial cutlist, but Z isn't working for me. Has the
> key changed, is it broken, or is it just me? I know that someone else
> was having issues like this that turned out to just be display issues,
> but mine definitely doesn't work. I know the files HAVE commercial
> break points because mythcommflag doesn't see anything that needs to be
> tagged, and some of these files used to import things just fine.
>
> -Chris
I assume you are using cvs? I have cvs from last night and my wife just
edited a show about an hour ago. It was her first and I went through it
with her. Z worked just fine for us.

Michael
Re: "z" (import commercial cutlist) still doesn't workin cvs [ In reply to ]
> I assume you are using cvs? I have cvs from last night and my wife just
> edited a show about an hour ago. It was her first and I went through it
> with her. Z worked just fine for us.

title says CVS, yes... weird. my cvs is also from last night, but Z
doesn't do anything for me.

hmm, nevermind. it looks like I'm having some kind of database
problem. mysql can't open recordedmarkup.MYD. yup, did a "repair table
recordedmarkup" and all of a sudden things seem to be running well
again. I guess something weird happened when I ran out of disk space a
couple of times recently.

speaking of which, should I (mythweb2) be deleting from this table when
deleting a show? Or does the backend handle this for me? It just seems
that I have a *lot* of rows in this table (about 426k).

-Chris

Re: "z" (import commercial cutlist) still doesn't work in cvs [ In reply to ]
I rebuilt this morning from cvs and recorded a movie. I
was able to import the commercial cutlist (using 'z') without
any problem. If it is a bug in cvs, it's not affecting me.
~john

Re: "z" (import commercial cutlist) still doesn't workin cvs [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 03 August 2003 12:27 am, Chris Petersen wrote:
> speaking of which, should I (mythweb2) be deleting from this table when
> deleting a show? Or does the backend handle this for me? It just seems
> that I have a *lot* of rows in this table (about 426k).

The backend handles everything when you send it the delete request.

Isaac