Mailing List Archive

Problem where Myth stops recording
I have been having a weird problem as of late where MythTV will stop
recording a program right in the middle of it. Myth still acts like
it is recording a program (i.e. Can not watch Live TV, program is
highlighted in yellow), but it isn't. From that point on, it does
not record any more programs and I am no longer able to watch TV (When
I try to watch TV, its just a black screen). I am not out of memory,
and the only way to fix it seems to be to restart both the frontend
and the backend. After that, it runs fine. Anyone have any ideas?