the card recognizes fine and definately has inputs in it?
Thanks!
-Shaun
RE: AIW question [ In reply to ]
Read this very carefully:

The ATI all in wonder will not work now. It very likely will never work.
The GATOS drivers wont help this. Believe me. It's been tried.

I am not going to go into why. It's been discussed to DEATH. Any simple
search on the Gossamer Threads archive will show it up. So do yourself,
and everyone else on this list a favor, and go look there.

This is probably about as nice a reply as you can expect with regards to
this subject:
Please do not beat that dead horse here.

Thanks,

Scott