I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
-Jack Handy
Re: Overscan on Pundit [ In reply to ]
James S. White wrote:
> I would like to know form all of the Pundit users out there how well the
> onboard TV-Out handles overscan.

Mine seems to be fine - fills out to all edges.

> Also, Is there anyone out
> there using the pundit with 2 pvr-250s? If so how well does it handle.

Fine. You'll need to modify the case though (at least I did). Check
the archive for a thread called "how to void your warranty".

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=67196;search_string=void%20warranty;guest=898815&t=search_engine#67196
Re: Overscan on Pundit [ In reply to ]
> Mine seems to be fine - fills out to all edges.

mine overscans on the vertical and underscans on the horizontal (s-video
with a 27" sony wega). I'd like to know if anyone has been able to do
overscan, since I'd like to NOT overscan on the vertical, and stretch
out the horizontal to fit better.

-Chris