Mailing List Archive

pvr 250 sound channel_change
I am having problems with my sound and changing channels on an external
cable box. Here goes.
I am running Mandrake 9.1 and using lirc with a homebrew transmitter.
When I start the backend at boot and then start the frontend I have
sound and great video quality, but I can't change the channel on my
cable box from inside mythtv ( works fine running channel_change from
command line) so I stop the backend and start it again from command
line, now my channel changes no problem (from epg, browse, up & down
arrows & keypad) but no sound. I am using the s-video input on my card
if that helps. Does anyone have any ideas??
Thanks in advance,
Matt