get good signal in Windows. Also I tried tunning the frequency, but I
could not get good picture + correct audio. Either the picture is good
and the audio is that of some other channel or the picture is black and
white and the audio is noisy, but at least the correct track !

Has anyone had this problem ? Any pointers ? (I get Sienfeld in Channel
2 and I would really like to record those!)

thx,
Saravan
Re: US Cable - Channel 2 problem. [ In reply to ]
> I am having strange problem watching channel 2 using AverStudio TV card
> using bttv driver. All other channels are displayed properly, but
> channel two seem to have someother channel's audio track.

Sounds like you're picking up SAP (Second Audio Program, usually
"Spanish", but can be other stuff). On USA network the SAP would just
keep repeating "This is the SAP audio. Please change your TV blah blah
blah."

I put this in my /etc/modules.conf:

options bttv audiomux=4,4,8,4,0

Google for SAP and your card to see if others are having the same problem.