the Nvidia drivers.

Is anyone else seening problems like this? Any suggestions on what
to do about it?

Re: Mouse pointer problems. [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 23 July 2003 10:56 am, rwiegand@highstream.net wrote:
> I am having a problem with my mouse pointer disappearing while using
> MythTV. In the setup/control screens the pointer only shows up in
> a few places such as over text boxes. Over most of the screen it
> is invisible. This makes it difficult to run MythTV.
>
> My video is built into my motherboard - Nvidia nforce chipset running
> the Nvidia drivers.
>
> Is anyone else seening problems like this? Any suggestions on what
> to do about it?

It doesn't use the mouse anywhere.

Isaac
Re: Mouse pointer problems. [ In reply to ]
this is the intended behavior. Myth is built to work with a keyboard, see:
http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-18.html#ss18.22

jason

Re: Mouse pointer problems. [ In reply to ]
Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Wednesday 23 July 2003 10:56 am, rwiegand@highstream.net wrote:
> > I am having a problem with my mouse pointer disappearing while using
> > MythTV. In the setup/control screens the pointer only shows up in
> > a few places such as over text boxes. Over most of the screen it
> > is invisible. This makes it difficult to run MythTV.
> >
> > My video is built into my motherboard - Nvidia nforce chipset running
> > the Nvidia drivers.
> >
> > Is anyone else seening problems like this? Any suggestions on what
> > to do about it?
>
> It doesn't use the mouse anywhere.

If I coded this, would you accept it as an option 'EnableMouseInput' in
Settings screen?

Kinda like to use the mouse sometimes (Logitech Cordless Desktop on my
ShuttleTV:)

Kenneth