making a somewhat pathetic attempt at reporting it. It'd be nice to be
able to edit things again...

-Chris

Re: commercial flagging in cvs [ In reply to ]
> I thought that was happening to me too, but after I pressed Z and then
> moved the position, the screen updated and it showed the markers. So the
> bug is that it doesn't show the cuts until you move the cursor.

ahhh... good to know. thanks.

-Chris

Re: commercial flagging in cvs [ In reply to ]

Re: commercial flagging in cvs [ In reply to ]
> > I thought that was happening to me too, but after I pressed Z and then
> > moved the position, the screen updated and it showed the markers. So the
> > bug is that it doesn't show the cuts until you move the cursor.
>
> ahhh... good to know. thanks.
>
> -Chris

I'm not at home now and can't test this, but can you try editing
libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp and adding this:

UpdateEditSlider();

If you're running current CVS, I think is should go around line 2008.
Make it so it looks like this:

case Qt::Key_Z:
{
if (hascommbreaktable)
{
QMap<long long, int>::Iterator it;
for (it = commBreakMap.begin(); it != commBreakMap.end(); ++it)
{
if (!deleteMap.contains(it.key()))
if (it.data() == MARK_COMM_START)
AddMark(it.key(), 1);
else
AddMark(it.key(), 0);
}
UpdateEditSlider();
}
break;
}

I think that might work to get it to update the screen right away when
you hit 'Z'.

Chris (Pinkham)