Sibble Computer Consulting
help@pdscc.com (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D) http://www.pdscc.com
(604) 739-3709 (voice/fax) (604) 686-2253 (pager)

Re: cleanup database [ In reply to ]
Forgot to mention, I am using 0.10 of both myth and mythweb and I've upgraded
along from 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, then 0.9.1 and now .10

--
Harondel J. Sibble

Re: cleanup database [ In reply to ]
> I have a few shows that show up in the recorded items list but aren't
> actually located on the disk anymore and I can seem to delete the entries
> from the view recording page.

Why don't you just touch the file so that it has something to delete?

Re: cleanup database [ In reply to ]
On 21 Jul 2003 at 20:24, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> > I have a few shows that show up in the recorded items list but aren't
> > actually located on the disk anymore and I can seem to delete the entries
> > from the view recording page.
>
> Why don't you just touch the file so that it has something to delete?

Doesn't work.... that just locks up the front end, only way out is to do an
alt-f4 and then restart the frontend.

Actually what does work (in 0.10) is to move to the non-existant show in the
recorded shows list. Hit d and acknowledge that yes you do want to delete
it. It then says there are no recorded shows to watch, esc to main main menu,
select watch recorded shows and voila, the phantom show is gone and the list
of recorded shows is back.

--
Harondel J. Sibble