Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe MacDonald

Re: Audio issues [ In reply to ]
Hi Joe,

sounds like your capture settings are wrong. Start alsamixer and make
sure the input where your TV-card audio output is connected to is set
for capture (usually Line-In or Aux).
Also check the volume settings, especially the ADC control (should
also be set to capture).

HTH, Stefan
--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

-- Thomas Jefferson