Mailing List Archive

RHL9 official docs in progress
On Monday, Jun 9, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> OK, that was fun, wasn't it?

My apologies to all. Got carried away. I'm all better now. Really.

> Now that we have it all out of our
> systems, please note that Jarod, Cedar and Mark will be working
> together to put something together to incorporate whatever changes
> are required in the HOWTO to install MythTV on RH9.

I'm running through one more install myself, this time using 0.9, so
I'm running a bit behind on submission of anything. Plus, Cedar, Matt
(not Mark :) and I haven't yet figured out exactly how we're splitting
this up. At the very least, we'll have something in tomorrow by mid-day.

> Lets end this thread at this point. Thanks.

The flaming part, yes. The getting RHL9 official docs together part,
no. :). New name for the thread though...

-jcw