with special characters (ie Spanish characters). Has anyone else noticed
this?

-Jeff
Re: Spaces in directory names with MythMusic [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 31 May 2003 09:24 am, Jeff C wrote:
> I've noticed that MythMusic does not seem to like spaces in directory
> names, with directories either not appearing or exhibiting odd behavior
> until I take the space out of the name. I have also seen some oddities
> with special characters (ie Spanish characters). Has anyone else noticed
> this?

Most of my music is in directories with spaces in em, and I've got a good
number of tracks with utf-8 characters in the title/artist name -- all works
fine. Everything was ripped by mythmusic itself, though.

Isaav
Re: Spaces in directory names with MythMusic [ In reply to ]
At 10:38 PM 5/31/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>On Saturday 31 May 2003 09:24 am, Jeff C wrote:
> > I've noticed that MythMusic does not seem to like spaces in directory
> > names, with directories either not appearing or exhibiting odd behavior
> > until I take the space out of the name. I have also seen some oddities
> > with special characters (ie Spanish characters). Has anyone else noticed
> > this?
>
>Most of my music is in directories with spaces in em, and I've got a good
>number of tracks with utf-8 characters in the title/artist name -- all works
>fine. Everything was ripped by mythmusic itself, though.

All mine was ripped with MusicMatch on XP. I'll try and get you some more
specific examples.

-Jeff
Re: Spaces in directory names with MythMusic [ In reply to ]
I've got 30GB of mp3s stored in directories with spaces in their names, with
no problems for many months. I'm currently running CVS from 5/27, but I've
run pretty much everything from 0.7 on up and never had a problem with this.
All my mp3s were ripped under Win2K using some program whose name escapes me.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of filesystem are your files on? ext2/3,
vfat, samba, nfs?

-JAC