not sure why it worked earlier in the week and now it's not. I haven't made any
changes to mythtv setup. Has anyone else experienced this?

I've got 900 athlon
via onboard sound
wintv hauppage card
512 mb ram.
Mandrake 9.1
mythtv 0.8
Re: recording tv - audio for a few minutes [ In reply to ]
I've had what sounds like this problem on a few recordings in the past
week or so. I think I've only seen this while recording CSI (9:00 on
Thurs evening). Audio will drop in and out. Haven't changed my setup
for a 5 or 6 weeks. I thought it was my incomming signal. I haven't
had time to sit down and diagnose the problem. Probably this weekend.

-Beev