Mailing List Archive

Sub list suggestion for 250 owners
I'm going to throw a suggestion out there... given that there has been a
recent influx of new users to Myth, in particular users who are either
using or intending to use the WinTV PVR 250/350 cards - perhaps it would be
worthwhile to create a seperate list for 250/Myth specific issues?

Given that the IVTV drivers and the LIRC stuff is particular to the cards,
and that a lot of us seem to be running RH as well (which comes with its
own set of required tinkering), perhaps it would be easier on everyone else
if we huddled in the corner on the more rudimentary issues and left our
posts on the main list for more general myth issues? As well, as someone
has already offered to do a 250-centric FAQ to which a number of us can
surely contribute to help reduce the ongoing ebb and flow of lower level
issues...

Just a thought...

-Jeff