no tv out yet, just on the monitor

Thanks,
--Ken
Re: G200 poor quality [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I have been using G200 for both capture and TV-Out and have'nt had any
quality problems. I use Hardware MJPEG (2, 2) for both Default and LiveTV.
The only problems I have with the cvs version is that mythbackend segfaults
for no particular reason when I compile in release mode (no problems if I
compile debug mode or use the 0.8 version).

My configuration:
G200-TV (AGP)
Dual PIII-500 Mhz on a 100Mhz bus - overclocked to 112Mhz ;)
256MB RAM
100GB hd (hdparm results 53MB/s)

I did have quality issues when I used RTJpeg though.

-- Sriram