Hauppaugge Mpeg ones are a little out of my reach.
It would be great if anyone with either of the cards could let me know
what they think of them (espescially regarding the quality of the picture)
on either of the cards. I'm veering towards the Pinnacle one, but the
Hauppauge is only £7 more.
Any ideas would be greatly accepted.

Thanks!

Phil.
Re: Hardware Recommendations / Comments [ In reply to ]
I've had _incredible_ results with the Phoebe Micro (BT878) card, with
one exception:

the bttv module won't auto detect it, so you need to pass in card=22
tuner=21 for it to work..

Cost me about $50 USD, came with a remote, handles radio-in as well.
Works with the btaudio module, also. www.spectrumperipherals.com has it.

Best of luck.

Aaron

RE: Hardware Recommendations / Comments [ In reply to ]
Does anyone have experience with the Kworld tuners?

Ben